Pre-registration is required for all Youth Days as well as parental consent.
If you are an organization or facility interested in collaborating or hosting an ISF Youth Volunteer Day, fill out this form.
To donate towards our Youth Volunteer Days, check out our Amazon Wishlist!
Ideas for future Youth Days include:
- Animal Sanctuaries (Farm, Exotic, Domestic)
- Recycling facilities
- Businesses that practice green policies
- Companies that come up with and/or make eco-friendly products
- Efforts to preserve water
- Efforts to decrease pollution
- Efforts to positively impact underserved youth
- Efforts to build character, inspire passion and cultivate talent in Youth
Upcoming Youth Days
- Youth Volunteer Days are finished for 2017. Check back soon for 2018!
Previous Youth Volunteer Days
ISF spent an informative and inspiring full day at HWAC learning about the importance of spay/neuter, pet adoption, basic veterinary skills and visiting animals at the Center.
ISF along with Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary partnered with Born Free USA's Fur for the Animals Program. We collected unfortunate fur coats and accessories and turned them into comfort items and sensory stimulating toys for the rescued creatures at the Sanctuary.
ISF Youth spent a day to learn about plastic consumpstion, litter and ways we can all help. Together, we cleaned over 1,000 pieces of trash from a beach in a town known for its previous water crisis.
ISF Youth spent a day learning about veganism, animal rescue and how we can all contribute to the better treatment of all creatures. We volunteered by painting animal enclosures and clearing brush.
Youth Day at Save The Horses Rescue. ISF Youth spent a day learning the ins and outs of animal rescue and what it takes to run a large farm rescue. We cleaned, fed, brushed and played with the dozens of animals on the farm.