Who Wants to Join the ISF Family?
Check out the following opportunities to join our team of volunteers, if none of these fit your skill set please keep checking back. Openings become available regularly!
We are looking for people who LOVE paperwork. If you are:
- Highly organized
- Undaunted by repetitive tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Deeply attentive to detail and accuracy
then we are looking for you!! You must be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Have excellent writing skills and great at grammar.
- Minimum commitment of 5 hours per week.
If this is you then please resume/CV HERE with “Admin” as the position you are applying for.
Volunteer Translators in: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
We are looking for responsible, qualified applicants who have verifiable, professional experience as a translator in one or more of the languages listed above. This person will be responsible for translating articles that are on the English website. Applicants must have strong teamwork skills, attention to detail, and strong computer skills. Please be aware that we will be testing your translations skills before bringing you on to the team.
- Fluent in both English and one of the following: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian or Chinese
- Verifiable, professional experience as a translator
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Dependable internet accessibility for:
- Access to Google Drive
- Regular/frequent email correspondence
Please submit a resume/CV HERE with “Translator Applicant” as the position you are applying for.