Who Wants to Join the ISF Family?
Check out the following opportunities to join our team of volunteers, if none of these fit your skill set please keep checking back. Openings become available regularly!
Volunteer Social Media Guru for the ISF Environment Division
Are you an advocate for our environment? We are looking for a motivated individual with contagious energy to join our team to promote conservation, preservation and the love of all nature.
The Social Media Volunteer will be responsible for assisting the ISF Environment Division in building traffic and a presence online. This would include daily engagement, conversation, and research on ISF Environment related topics across various social media channels. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this planet and determined to create change.
The ideal person would have previous experience using social media in a work or social setting; as well as experience using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant sites.
- Help manage our online presence on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Promote the Foundation's projects, campaigns and website content.
- Increase awareness of ISF Environment related topics.
- Brainstorming with the Environment team to help create new and exciting social media content.
- Engaging daily with supporters and volunteers.
- Knowledge of social media metrics is a plus.
- Must be an active social networking site user
- Strong writing skills
- Team player!
- Minimum 7-10 hours a week
Please submit your resume/CV HERE with “Enviro Social Media” as the position you are applying for.
Volunteer Translators in: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
We are looking for responsible, qualified applicants who have verifiable, professional experience as a translator in one or more of the languages listed above. This person will be responsible for translating articles that are on the English website. Applicants must have strong teamwork skills, attention to detail, and strong computer skills. Please be aware that we will be testing your translations skills before bringing you on to the team.
- Fluent in both English and one of the following: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian or Chinese
- Verifiable, professional experience as a translator
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Dependable internet accessibility for:
- Access to Google Drive
- Regular/frequent email correspondence
Please submit a resume/CV HERE with “Translator Applicant” as the position you are applying for.