Who Wants to Join the ISF Family?
Check out the following opportunities to join our team of volunteers, if none of these fit your skill set please keep checking back. Openings become available regularly!
Volunteer Youth Division Social Media Guru
We are looking for a motivated individual with contagious energy to join our team. You would be volunteering with kids and teens to help spread the ISF mission across the globe!
You will be responsible in assisting the ISF Youth Division in building traffic and presence online. This would include daily engagement, conversation, and research on ISF Youth related topics across various social media channels. We are looking for someone who thrives off helping others to discover their passions and create change.
The ideal person would have previous experience using social media in a work or social setting; as well as experience using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other relevant sites.
- Help manage our online presence on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Promote the Foundation's projects, campaigns and website content.
- Increase awareness of ISF Youth related topics.
- Brainstorm with social media team to help create new and exciting social media content
- Engage daily with supporters and volunteers
- Must be an active social networking site user
- Strong writing skills & dedicated
- Team player!
- Minimum 7-10 hours a week
Please submit a resume/CV HERE with “Social Media Volunteer” as the position you are applying for.
We are looking for people who LOVE paperwork. If you are:
- Highly organized
- Undaunted by repetitive tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Deeply attentive to detail and accuracy
then we are looking for you!! You must be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Have excellent writing skills and great at grammar.
- Minimum commitment of 5 hours per week.
If this is you then please resume/CV HERE with “Admin” as the position you are applying for.
Volunteer Translators in: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
We are looking for responsible, qualified applicants who have verifiable, professional experience as a translator in one or more of the languages listed above. This person will be responsible for translating articles that are on the English website. Applicants must have strong teamwork skills, attention to detail, and strong computer skills. Please be aware that we will be testing your translations skills before bringing you on to the team.
- Fluent in both English and one of the following: German, French, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian or Chinese
- Verifiable, professional experience as a translator
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Dependable internet accessibility for:
- Access to Google Drive
- Regular/frequent email correspondence
Please submit a resume/CV HERE with “Translator Applicant” as the position you are applying for.