ISF is grateful for the financial support of our donors and we honor their generosity by following a policy of transparency in all of our activities.
- ISF's Federal Identification Number (FIN) is: 27-3968460
- ISF is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations to ISF are tax-deductible. You can view ISF's 501(c)(3) Determination Letter from the IRS.
- ISF is registered as a nonprofit public benefit corporation by the State of California (since 2010). You can view ISF's California Certificate of Nonprofit Status.
- ISF is approved by the State of California Franchise Tax Board as a tax-exempt organization. You can view ISF's California Tax Exempt Determination Letter.
- ISF is registered with each U.S. State that requires formal registration and with the District of Columbia. You can view State Disclosures.
For more information about ISF's financial history, please review the Audited Financial Statements and IRS Form 990's below.
Audited Financial Statements:
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
IRS Form 990's: