ISF is currently looking for a video editor to help produce one to two videos per month. Please review the details below and fill out the application if you are interested. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
Desired Skills and Talents:
- Knowledge of video production, editing, and publishing.
- Experience in creating digital, multimedia and visual communications for online and offline consumption.
- Ability to synthesize information into concise and compelling multimedia messages.
- A good understanding of how to visually convey information and the technical skills involved in designing and delivering multimedia content.
- Great at visual communication, expressive storytelling skills, strong attention to detail and brand awareness.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other common multimedia production tools - including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, iMovie etc.
- Prior experience creating dynamic multimedia content which has high quality standards for story narrative, sound, look and feel is an asset.
- Collaborative in nature, able to work well alone and as part of a team. Daily communication skills a must when on a project
- Extensive experience and/or a Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
- Collaborate with the Multimedia Coordinator, campaign and program service teams to produce educational and inspirational multimedia content in service of ISF’s online and offline campaigns, publications and other initiatives.
- Combine concepts, ideas, video footage, audio and written copy to generate video and dynamic multimedia pieces to promote content and increase audience engagement in line with ISF brand guidelines.
- Edit and enhance video footage, audio and imagery.
- Encode multimedia content optimized for different operating systems, resolutions and online platforms for the purpose of ISF’s promotion on ISF’s website and social media channels.
- Fulfill tasks and deliver projects in a timely fashion and to deadlines.
- Be a source of knowledge for video, audio and multimedia trends and techniques.
- Act as a cohesive member of a dedicated team whose mission is to help increase the IS Foundation’s online visibility, disseminate its message and promote its campaigns through high quality multimedia content.
- Observe at all times brand guidelines and copyright laws to safeguard the IS Foundation’s integrity.