ISF is grateful for the financial support of our donors and we honor their generosity by following a policy of transparency in all of our activities. At this time, we are no longer accepting donations and the foundation has chosen to dissolve in 2021.
- ISF's Federal Identification Number (FIN) is: 27-3968460
- ISF is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations to ISF are tax-deductible. You can view ISF's 501(c)(3) Determination Letter from the IRS.
- ISF is registered as a nonprofit public benefit corporation by the State of California (since 2010). You can view ISF's California Certificate of Nonprofit Status.
- ISF is approved by the State of California Franchise Tax Board as a tax-exempt organization. You can view ISF's California Tax Exempt Determination Letter.
For more information about ISF's financial history, please review the Audited Financial Statements and IRS Form 990's below.
Audited Financial Statements:
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
IRS Form 990's:
- 2020 Form 990
- 2019 Form 990
- 2018 Form 990
- 2017 Form 990
- 2016 Form 990
- 2015 Form 990
- 2014 Form 990
- 2013 Form 990
- 2012 Form 990
- 2011 Form 990
- 2010 Form 990EZ