ISF is grateful for the financial support of our donors and we honor their generosity by following a policy of transparency in all of our activities.
- ISF's Federal Identification Number (FIN) is: 27-3968460
- ISF is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations to ISF are tax-deductible. You can view ISF's 501(c)(3) Determination Letter from the IRS.
- ISF is registered as a nonprofit public benefit corporation by the State of California (since 2010). You can view ISF's California Certificate of Nonprofit Status.
- ISF is approved by the State of California Franchise Tax Board as a tax-exempt organization. You can view ISF's California Tax Exempt Determination Letter.
- State Disclosures
For more information about ISF's financial history, please review the Audited Financial Statements and IRS Form 990's below.
Audited Financial Statements:
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
IRS Form 990's:
- 2019 Form 990
- 2018 Form 990
- 2017 Form 990
- 2016 Form 990
- 2015 Form 990
- 2014 Form 990
- 2013 Form 990
- 2012 Form 990
- 2011 Form 990
- 2010 Form 990EZ